Seminary fees structure for term One, 2023
|ITEM||S. 1||S.2||S. 3||S.4||S.5||S.6|
|St. Peter’s day (once a year)||10,000||10,000||10,000||10,000||10,000||10,000|
Other Requirements (come along with them):
1. This very admission letter, photocopy of baptismal ticket and PLE results/recommendation.
2. A full copy of the Seminary Regulations attached, duly signed and dated.
3. At least Four (4) of the recommended Text Books, brand new
4. A bag of cement (bring a bag of cement and not cash).
5. A ream of photocopying paper (Top Kopie) submitted termly.
6. An English dictionary.
7. A mathematical set.
8. A scientific calculator.
9. A Good News Bible.
10. A Rosary.
11. A hymn book (Kopotu Keturoto).
12. A Simple Catholic Prayer Book (English Version).
13. A hoe and slasher.
14. A mattress, 2 pair of bed sheets, a new mosquito net, a blanket and a pillow.
15. A pair of black shoes (they must be simple Bata shoes) and three pairs of socks.
16. A metallic box for keeping your property and not a suitcase.
17. A pair of sandals (black open shoes).
18. 2 pairs of black trousers of gentle type.
19. Sportswear/outfit and sports shoes.
20. A pair of slippers for only indoor use and not motor tyres/ “lugabire”.
21. A bucket, a 10-liter jerrycan, towel, 5 toilet paper rolls, enough bathing and washing soap.
22. A plate, cup, fork and spoon.
23. A pair of shorts and T-shirt for community service.
You will obtain the following requirements at the seminary (Office of the Bursar):
1. Seminary Compound Wear 30,000/=
2. Seminary Sweater 30,000/=
3. A House T-shirt 20,000/=
4. Twelve (12) Manuscript Counter books (with seminary logo) @ 3,500 each 42,000/=
Yours in service,
REV. FR. GEOFFREY ODONGO AKISO
RECTOR, ST. PETER’S SEMINARY, MADERA.